This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slacking again.....

I know, I know, I have been slacking again. Actually, I had a few busy days and a very full weekend last week so I did get behind on the blog posting. I've been crafting a lot though. Last Sunday was my birthday and my DD gave me the Basic Grey magnetized cutting mat, and I gave myself the Scor-Pal so I have been woking them out. I made some stamped cards, and I am working on an interactive accordian card. I have been making the envelopes too. I will post something with the cards soon.
I also got two pages scrapped. The first is for the Bren Boone CT blog challenge asking people to step outside their comfort zone. I used very large patterns and bright colors on this layout.

I also got one done using some of our vacation photos. As you can tell, I never finish I just scrap hodgepodge, whatever I am in the mood to scrap. This layout is for our Williamsburg album. I used the SBG's new collab. Impressions of Fatherhood which will be available June 1. Thanks for looking!

Full credits can be seen in my DST gallery.

No comments: