This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Thursday, May 15, 2008

Okay, so I skipped a day but I am back...

I had a lot of errands yesterday and a doctor's appointment yesterday so I didn't get around to blogging. I did spend a very long time downloading my new goodies from ScrapArtist. Wow, what a treat! Thanks again, Nancie! I wish I could link them all here but it would take such a long time so I will link them as I use them. For today, I have another layout using some of my favorite designers' designs. I especially love the BG paper by Jessica Bolton.
My granddaughters were staying a couple of days with me last Fall and they had fun making a camp in the woods. The photos are just so-so, not really good shots but I wanted to scrap the moment so I used them anyway.

See full credits in my DST gallery

No comments: