This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Sunday, May 11, 2008

I had the nicest suprise last week...

Nancie Rowe Janitz of ScrapArtist emailed me to tell me that since I was SA's very first customer back in 2005 when she opened her site that she was rewarding me with all the goodies on my wish list and a guest spot on the ScrapArtist creative team for the month of my choice. Wow, is all I can say! What a generous gift! I am so excited! As ScrapArtist winds up it's birthday celebration, I wish them many more happy birthdays! Thank you so much Nancie and the ScrapArtist designers!

No comments: