This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A pushy friend...

a little furry friend. My husband Don and I have been feeding this little squirrel for quite a while now. She is at the point that he will take the food from our hands. She visits at least twice a day and is now getting a little bold. When she comes to the window, we open the window and go get the container out of the cabinet to give her some peanuts and sunflower seeds. I guess today I wasn't getting the peanuts fast enough and when I turned around she was almost inside the window!

No comments: