This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Butterflies in the grass.....

I have to name all my cards that I photograph for my gallery so there will be some way to organize them if I need to find them again. I've noticed that some stampers seem to come up with such clever names for their cards. Me, not so much. So here is another card with a lame name "Butterflies in the Grass"


Supplies all from Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. Ink Old Olive, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, and Cherry Cobbler. Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Butterflies in Flight, and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ribbon- Old Olive Satin 5/8 inch. Punches: Word Window and Modern Label, and Scallop Edge Border.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that delicate grass!

robin said...

This is just so pretty, Cathy! Love the butterflies! :)

The Mama Monkey said...

This is SO pretty, as usual! Love it!

gale said...

Gorgeous! I love that set. I always just name the card the set name plus the date. I'm not very clever. :D

KER said...

love those colors and the flutterbys