This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Friday, August 5, 2011

Monster 'maters....

The garden has turned into a jungle! I can hardly turn around in there.


The cherry tomatoes especially have gone wild. Note to self: next year, only plant one cherry tomato. It is not the size of the tomatoes that makes them monsters but the vines have taken over three trellises. The good part of dealing with the jungle. Maters, beans and carrots. Yum!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun with the garden! Who knew cherry tomatoes were so wild? :)

Jenn Embry said...

What a wonderful looking garden! You can always send any extra cherry tomatoes my way. ;)

KER said...

my garden is a jungle too...dang bugs so only the tomatoes and peppers survived...and thrived!!!

gale said...

I'm jealous! Our garden is a jungle too. Of weeds. The weeds are so bad that the veggies are doing awful.