This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween.......

Not something we do at my house anymore but I couldn't resist sending at least one Halloween card. As long as it is not scary, I like it, and of course there is the candy. I am proud to say no candy has crossed my threshold this year. I stopped pretending I was buying it for the treat or treaters and decided to spare myself the temptation of having it around. So here is my little card share for the eve of Halloween.


Supplies:Stampin' Up!: Lovely Lavender (ret), Whisper White, Blasic Black, and Always Artichoke card stock. 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches. Stamps SU's Autumn Harvest, Hello there sentiment is from "Goody Goody Gumdrops" (ret), and the Happy Halloween stamp is from "All Year Cheer III" (ret). Green Vine is from a Sizzix die and the embossed square made with a Nestibilities die.

I also used the same stamp set to make this for a Splitcoast challenge to scrounge around in leftovers and scraps to paper piece a card. I really had fun with this one! The paper is retired "Autumn Vine" designer paper from Stampin' Up!

Supplies:All from Stampin' Up! Card stock: Naturals White and Basic Black. Designer paper, Autumn Vine (ret.) Stamp sets-Autumn Harvest and the sentiment is from "Day of Gratitude"


1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

I have this set and I LOVE what you did with it! That paper piecing is amazing! I am going to have to case that!