This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Friday, October 29, 2010

Just a couple more days....

and the Holiday Happenings Blog will be open for those of you who are registered. I will be emailing each of you the blog address and instructions on how to sign in. You do not have to start on Nov 1, you can start anytime after Nov 1 so there is no sign up deadline. The blog will remain open and the tutorials will be available until Jan.1. Remember that you can use the tutorials with supplies you have on hand if you like. You will need Stampin' Up!'s Contempo Christmas stamp set and the Jolly Holiday designer papers, as well as the other products on the supply list to make the cards look exactly as shown.

Stampin' Up! is having a terrific promotion for several Christmas products and one of them is the combo of the Contempo Christmas stamp set and Jolly Holiday papers here. If you haven't ordered your supplies for the Holiday Happens class you can save 20% and have everything delivered right to your door.

No comments: