This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just a simple card to share..

A simple note card using some of my favorites Stampin Up products, Pocket Silhouettes stamps, Cherry Cobbler and Confetti White card stock, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ink, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, and the pin from Vintage Trinkets. Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

You are SO GOOD with this set! Mine is still uninked. Sad but true! This is so pretty!

Jenn Embry said...

I LOVE this card. It's kinda interesting how a simple card can be so stunning. Great job.

gale said...

That is so pretty. I have that set and have yet to come up with a good idea for it. I may have to scraplift...