This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love this little cutie....

I love this little girl digital image! She is so much fun to color. She also reminds me of my youngest granddaughter, Olivia, so of course I had to get her. I think the background could use a little color and my chalking is so pale I don't even know if you can see it. I finally bought the Copic air brush starter set but I haven't had time to give it a try yet. If you know of any air brush tutorials, leave me a comment and thanks for visiting my blog!


Supplies:
From Stampin' Up!  Basic black card stock,  Apricot Appeal Patterns paper. Black checked gingham ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window punches. Apricot brads. Happy Birthday stamp from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" set. Other supplies: Emma and the Butterfly digital image from "Fred She Said",  Copic markers, Nestibilities dies. GP white card stock.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love, love, love how her dress matches the dsp! Beautiful job!