This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Monday, July 26, 2010

I think it is going to take forever....

for me to use up my Stampin' Up! retired products. That is okay, though. I love the new products but I am still enjoying my old favorites and using them to make cards to sell. Here are a couple of cards I finished up tonight.


Supplies all from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sage Shadow. Stamps- "Forest Friends", sentiments from "Vintage Labels" Ink: Basic Black. Designer Paper from the SAB "Welcome Neighbor" pack. Basic Black Stampin Write marker. Scallop edge punch, Round tab punch. "Perfect Polka Dots" embossing folder. Black gingham ribbon.

5 comments:

Kim Jensen said...

How cute! I love the little scenes, and the texture of the dots is so fun!

leslie said...

I LOVE this tree with the houses. Great cards! Oh, are we supposed to USE our retired stuff? Really?

I still can't stamp those roofs straight. I'm going to have to just cut them out. ;(

gale said...

Love these cards-they are so cute. I have a big problem with my retired stuff. I can't bring myself to use it. It makes no sense at all.

Louise said...

These are just so cute. love the clouds and the little houses are so sweet.

Naomi Ball said...

I never thought to use that tree with that paper! It's brilliant! Creates such a nice, neighborhood scene. These are great.