This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have been busy cleaning out closets and getting stuff boxed up to give to charity. Good for them and good for me. Several boxes were picked up today and it feels so good to get this accomplished. Although there is so much more to go, at least I made a good start. I did manage to finish a card during one of my many breaks. This one could be for a wedding or an anniversary.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!'s Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and River Rock. Stamps: Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words and Fifth Avenue Floral. Ink: Soft Suede and Blushing Bride. Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool. Little Leaves Sizzlet


6 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful card. Love those roses-so pretty. Congrats on getting rid of stuff-I need to do that too.

Louise F NZ said...

this is so pretty and elegant. Love the doubled up flowers.

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft colors and those roses are beautiful.

Naomi said...

SO beautiful, Cathy! The paper piercing really sets this off!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Joan Swenson

Dawn said...

Cathy Rose... You have done it again Missy! this card is BREATHTAKING!!! I always wait and get excited to see what will show up when i click on your blog and i am NEVER disappointed... this is one of those moments... Stunning, my dear!