This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Something in the vintage style....

I have had this stamp set for a while but I am just getting around to using it. Wendy Janson's card inspired me to make this one. You can find her card here


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Clear Rhinestone Brads,
Scallop Trim Border punch and some ribbon from my non-SU stash

6 comments:

Kim Jensen said...

So pretty, Cathy! I love the scallop edge and the delicate vine-y stamps. Purple is normally my least favorite color, but for some reason I do love it with green. :) Beautiful!

gale said...

Love this! The colors look so good together!

Naomi Ball said...

Wow, Cathy! I am loving this one! I LOVE the color combo, it's one of my faves! That is a great set, I don't know why I don't own it. That new ribbon looks awesome, too! Just perfect!

Jenn Embry said...

Beautiful! This is one of my favorite sets. It is so elegant.

Louise said...

Beautiful.... love the colour combo.

Martha said...

just wonderful, I bought this set and still haven't used it, thanks for the inspiration.