This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

While I've been away

I've been making cards. I have a couple of new "tools" and I've been trying them out this past few days. I am in love with the Basic Grey magnetic cutting mat! It helps this girl make really clean cuts and is also handy for holding down things while the glue dries. The mat looks like this

and has eight powerful magnet tacks. Love this tool!
Here are a couple of the cards I made:

And this one, which is a particular favorite of mine.

I have another new tool to share about but that will have to wait for another day. It is late and I have to get up early tomorrow.

No comments: