This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More adventures at the Delaware shore

I went to my first wine tasting! The Nassau Vally Vineyard is Delaware's first and only award winning winery. What a nice little side stop this was. We toured the small winery and got to taste a few of their great wines.

Of course we had to bring home a couple of bottles of their finest wines too!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Hope you enjoyed your time with your sister! Beautiful photos too!

I live in the wine country of CA and have never been wine tasting, isn't that weird! LOL! Looks fun though!

Loretta Rodger said...

I hope you had a great time, I love 'wine' trips, they are all so much fun!

Cheers!