This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Friday, July 3, 2009

Tiny Trendy Trees....

Try saying that three times fast! Now that I'm finished tripping over my tongue, I have a card to share. Have I told you how much I love the new In Colors? Rich Razzleberry, love it! Crushed Curry, so spicy! Here is my first card made with a couple of the new colors.

Tiny Trendy Trees


Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, and Rich Razzleberry card stock
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon.

3 comments:

gale said...

Oh wow how pretty is that!! I would never have thought to use different colors on the trees but it looks great!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I REALLY like this!

Tlbran said...

WOW, those colors are wonderful! Will definately have to go check out the new In colors