This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Friday, April 25, 2008

Is it Friday already.....

Well, the weekend is here and the weather is so pretty. I am enjoying this time before it gets hot and humid. We never have much of a Spring in the Washington area but right now it is beautiful here. All the dogwoods are in bloom and the azaleas are gorgeous. Don was off from work today but spent the day working on the lawn so I did some CT work. I used a new kit of Jessica Bolton's that will be out at Scrapbookgraphics tomorrow. This one is a definite must-have. I made another Criss Cross card using printed digital files to make the paper and embellishments. I can't post it until tomorrow when the kit releases. Here is a photo of an area of our back yard.

No comments: