This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally got a chance.....

to have a craft day with my younger sister Chris. She is always so busy that it is not often that we have a chance to visit and work on crafts together. We are both card making addicts. We had a great time and Chris went home with two very pretty cards. She finished hers, but I still had a little work to do on mine. We decided to try a Criss Cross Card. I got the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers here.
SCS is an awesome site for anything stamp related. Everyone at Splitcoast is so helpful and friendly. I always get lots of inspiration there.
Here is my Criss Cross Card. Not a very clear scan because it is lumpy but you get the general idea.

I am going to be making a lot more of these. They are a great way to use up pretty patterned paper. I used Anna Griffin's paper on mine.

No comments: