This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Thinking of you cards...

are so handy. I love that you can add any sentiments you wish when something comes up unexpectedly. I think you could use this one for a ton of occasions. Well, maybe not sympathy, wedding or new baby. Anyway, I still think they are handy.



Supplies all from Stampin' Up!
Darling Dots stamp set. Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose and Real Red card stock. Red dotted paper from Pattern Paper hostess gift. Not Quite Navy Classic ink. SU's Piercer and Mat Pack. Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon.

5 comments:

Tlbran said...

Cute thinking of you card! It would be great for a get well or such. I love the paper piercing you added to each square!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is cute! And I agree...it is very versatile!

gale said...

This is really cute-love the piercing. Looks really cool on this card.

Naomi said...

This is cute! And you could use it for so many things. Once things slow down for me in June, I plan to make a stash of b-day and Thinking Of You, as I am down to the wire on last minute cards. The piercing looks great!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the colors and the tilt of the third square!