This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Friday, April 30, 2010

I am back again tonight...

This time with peacocks! I am using my soon to be retired Sage Shadow card stock for both of these cards. It might not be one of your favorite colors but I think it rocks with the Nouveau Chic Designer series paper from Stampin' Up!

Peacock #1



Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock. Nouveau Chic Designer paper. Sage Shadow Classic ink. Paper enhanced with the Stampin Up Color Spritzer. Oval and scalloped oval dies from Nestibilities,


Peacock #2



Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray card stock. Nouveau Chic Designer paper. Sage Shadow Classic ink. Paper enhanced with the Stampin Up Color Spritzer. SU corner rounder punch, Paper piercer and mat pack. Small flat back pearls.



6 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Pretty cards!!!! I have always liked sage shadow, I am surprised it is being culled.

Anonymous said...

I love the peacock. The colors go really well together. I'm not a fan of this green but it has its uses and goes really well with the paper you used.

Dawn said...

These are gorgeous! I love the stamps and the color combo is right on!!! Great job, Cathyrose!!!

Tlbran said...

Great cards! I love the color combo and both cards are so elegant!

The Mama Monkey said...

I do actually like this green, but have never paired it with black...it looks great! I use mine mostly for Asian designs.

gale said...

Beautiful cards! I think I like the top one best.