This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sharing a layout today

Do you ever have so much you want to do that you don't get much done at all. That seems to be the mode I am in lately. I have a bunch of projects going round and round in my head, but I am having trouble deciding what I want to work on first. I have a card workshop to do this weekend, but I have Sunday afternoon free and I have lots of new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets to play with. For tonight, I have a scrapbook layout to share. Thanks for looking!



All from the Garden Groupies kit by Jan Hosford at Scrapwow. Wordart which has been altered to fit the page is by Angela Niehaus

12 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Yes, I feel that way just in my daily life! :)

Love your layout! The colors are so striking!

Kim Jensen said...

Yep, the too much to do, so not getting anythign done is where I end up a lot too.

Very pretty layout!

jennifer said...

Ohhh, I love this lo, gorgeous! Love the fence! I have the same problem going on!

Louise Forsyth said...

Too much to do, too little time! Story of my life.
Love the layout, gorgeous colours.

scrappinmominky said...

yep, me too. Sometimes I sit at my scrap table and think about everything that needs to be done and then I get nothing done.

Great layout. The little girl is a real cutie.

Traci said...

Yes, I am always feeling like that! LOL. Love your page. The colors are so pretty with the flowers on the side. Great pictures, love how you continued the trend of the fence she is leaning on with the background paper.

Heather said...

Great layout! I love the Springy colors!

gale said...

That's beautiful! I love the blue and green together and all the embellies are neat!

Rachel Brumley said...

Beautiful page and layout! The little girl is adorable.

I agree with you about too much to do. It seems so overwhelming you don't know where to start!

Naomi said...

I think we all feel that way sometimes! I love this LO, it is absolutely beautiful!

thescrapmaster said...

That fence is awesome!! What a great LO.

Jen said...

I feel that way all the time! And lists do NOT help!

I absolutely love that layout!
Smiles,
Jen