This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A big thank you...

to everyone who attended the card workshop last Saturday. I had a great time working with you and I am looking forward to the next workshop in March. I have a couple of great projects planned for you. Please feel free to post here or call me if you have a particular type of card or a technique you would like me to show you. I will let you know the date soon. Check back here for details and sneak peeks of some things I am considering. Thanks again to Chris for hosting and to everyone that participated!

No comments: