This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Saturday, November 29, 2008

Taking a break...

from working on re-doing my file drawers. I can't seem to find anything so I am purging my files and re-organizing everything. I really needed to do this! Especially with any of the Stampin Up records. So I've been cleaning and shredding and filing a good part of the day. I thought I would take a break and post a little photo of a cute Holiday Purse Planner I made. Just a little something to keep track of everything I have to do for the upcoming Christmas holidays. I think it makes a cute little stocking stuffer too!

9 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL I always wait for a stack of documents to shread as well...then I burn out my shredder! Apparently my stacks are too big! :) Love your project; looks like it was a fun break!

Louise Forsyth said...

Very cool! Great idea

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute idea. I need something like that to organize my life, lol.

I need to purge my files too. I'm going to wait until after Christmas and put that on the to do list for January. Never do today what you can put off until two months from now, lol.

jennifer said...

What a beautiful purse planner! So creative and pretty:)

Tessa said...

This is so cute! I need to make one of these!

Rachel Brumley said...

What a beautiful planner! I love that paper - one of my favorites!

fishlips said...

This is so so neat...Love it!!! The files are always the last things I get too... Good Luck to you!!!!

Kim Jensen said...

Oh, we're waaaaaaaaaay overdue to clean out our files. Sigh.

Love the planner! Too cute!

Jen said...

Love the project!

This is much better than my envelope that I carry with notes and receipts!