This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guest Goddess

That is what they call you at ScrapArtist when you are a guest on their Creative Team. Lucky me, I get to work with this awesome team for the month of August with any of the wonderful designs in the store that catch my eye. That is a lot of goodies to choose from! Here are my first two layouts for my guest spot. If you would like to see the full credits for either of the layouts, check out my ScrapArtist gallery here.

Sleeping Angel made with Micheline Martin's Greyson kit


Friends Forever made with the Circle of Friends kit by Lili
and Kate Hadfield

2 comments:

Tania said...

Those are both so beautiful Cathy! Great pages! And that is so great about the Guest Goddess position!!

ScrappinGalz said...

Cathy - These layours are beautiful. In the second layout it looks like the kids are jumping right off the page. How wonderful is that? Love them. Great job and congrats on your Guest Goddess position