This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Saturday, November 26, 2011

So sorry for my absence....

I guess I just needed a break or ran out of things to say. (I guess that one is hard to believe).  Then, a few days ago, I got locked out of my google account and couldn't get into my blog. Well, I am set now and expect to be much more regular about posting. I take my hat off to those of you that manage to post daily and keep it interesting. Speaking of interest, I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest. I am a very visual person and I enjoy having a place that I can keep the cool stuff I find on the web and share it with friends and family. If you haven't checked Pinterest yet, you really need to try it. It doesn't take long to become addicted! Okay now for some cards:



Supplies all from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White. Ink: Basic Black and Night of Navy Classic. Designer paper is retired "Green Tea". Stamps: "Fifth Avenue Floral."


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!'s Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Whisper White. Stamps: Retired  incentive stamp (mouse in cup), and Delightful Dozen stamps. Ink: Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.  Retired DSP, "Autumn Vine". Stampin' Write Markers.  Generic brass star brads.


Supplies All from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White,  Designer paper is Paisley Petals . Stamp is from "Four Frames" which fits the Decorative Label punch. Ink is Not Quite Navy. Accessories: Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon. SU embossing folder Finial Press.

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Pretty cards, love the top one but they are all superb. Nice to see you back :) xox

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay! We missed you! These are SO GORGEOUS! Looks like the break worked for you!

Jenn Embry said...

I especially love the first card. It looks so elegant. Hope to see you posting more cards soon.