This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Sunday, June 26, 2011

What do you know, I'm posting a card...

Here is another of the cards we did at the Stamp-A-Stack. I saw a similar card in the big Idea book and catalog and I just changed it up a bit. I love the purple with the green. The stamp set is retiring on the 30th of this month so I made sure I got it before it is gone!


Supplies all from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Basic Black.
Designer paper from Subtles Patterns Paper Stack.
Stamps: "Chic Boutique".
Ink: Basic Black.
Tools: Mat Pack and piercer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the intricate stamps with the clean blocking!

The Mama Monkey said...

So good to see you back, but I can tell what you have been busy doing...playing in the garden! :)

Love your card...those are 2 of my fav colors together as well!

We are on vacation right now; sorry I have not commented as usual. Internet has been sparse and we are BUSY having FUN! :)

gale said...

What a cute card. That strip looks corrugated.