This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Monday, April 27, 2009

Shh.... they are for my MIL


I guess it is safe to post these cards on my blog, since my mother-in-law doesn't go blog hopping. I'm making a little stash of these for her for a little Mother's Day gift. I want to make something to keep the cards in too. I will probably make a matching folder or box using the same Raspberry Tart paper. I made 4 of each cards design and I learned something. I don't like making duplicates of cards, but it's just too time consuming to make 16 different cards so I just had to grin and bear it. How many of you make matched set and duplicates? What is your favorite way to present them as a gift? I do love the Raspberry Tart designer paper and the Pocket Silhouettes stamps from Stampin' Up!, though, so I think I am going to use these designs for my May classes too.

7 comments:

scrappinmominky said...

These are great cards. She'll love them. Very pretty.

The Mama Monkey said...

You make me happy that I bought that stamp set and even happier that I can buy paper during the promo! I am so getting some Rasp Tart!!!

I almost always make multipes. I am in a large pen pal group and send out around 25 cards a month. It would take me forever if I had to make 25 different designs! I usually can handle 6-8 of the same, but I agree...mass producing can be a bore!

Your MIL is going to LOVE this set!

gale said...

Gorgeous cards! Your mil will love them!

jennifer said...

These are just gorgeous! I absolutely love them and I'm sure she will too! Everyone would love to have a set like this :) Your photography is beautiful too!
I don't make sets very often, for the same reason. But when I do, I like to present them in a coordinating box.

Traci said...

Great cards! Your MIL will love them. Love the papers you used!

Heather said...

Those cards are great! I love that stamp set. They are my go to stamps!

Naomi said...

These are so pretty. What a great set!