This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sneak peek at the Spring mini catalog

The Spring Mini will be available April 1st with lots of all-new stamp sets and accessories in a 24-page, full-color mini catalog. I think we are all ready for a little warm weather and the promise of Spring. Stampin Up! wants to give you a sneak peek of the mini and a chance to purchase some great Easter and Spring themed stamps. Click on the Mini catalog on the right to see what is available starting March 1st. Besides getting an early start on those Spring cards, your purchase will still earn you Sale-A-Bration stamps and products for every $50 you spend. You can order on-line, or phone me your order, and I am always available to assist you with your order.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: