This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Christmas...

Scrapping these Christmas photos is starting to make it feel like the holidays! The next couple of weeks are going to fly by as they always do. I haven't made much progress on my Christmas cards and I haven't baked anything yet. It is time to make
"The List". Not Santa's list but the dreaded list of things to do before Dec. 24.
There are probably a few on you that have already finished shopping and planning all the holiday menus. Or you may be blog-hopping (like me) instead of getting ready for the big day. Today I'm sharing a storyboard style layout featuring some photos of my holiday decorations. Then I am going to address some Christmas cards...maybe.



The digital storyboards are by Kim Hill available at Scrapbook-Elements. The wordart is also available there. Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

gale said...

Very pretty layout! I am so behind this year I don't even had my cards started yet.

fishlips said...

This is so pretty and even puts me in the mood for Christmas too...

Traci said...

Great layout and your pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

Amber (bambi64) said...

You are not alone. I haven't even started making my Christmas cards! Been busy making cards for orders instead of my own! lol As for baking... did one batch of cookies last week and they lasted ONE DAY!! Guess what I am doing all of next week??!! lol

jennifer said...

I've done some decorating and a few holiday crafts with the kids, but just taking everything else slowly too! I haven't made my own Christmas cards yet either! Glad to know I'm not alone in my lack of preparation:)

thescrapmaster said...

Really elegant. I love it!

~Samantha

jennifer said...

Hello again Cathy Rose- I've chosen you for the Kreativ blogger award over at my blog...I just love your beautiful scrapbook pages!!

scrappinmominky said...

Very pretty layout. So clean and elegant.

Jen said...

Great layout! Love the pictures!