This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Thursday, July 3, 2008

Got a page scrapped

I finally finished this page and got it posted in my galleries. I started with one of Tracy Blankenship's Templates with Attitude from Ver. 14. I had to alter it a bit because she always has so many cool elements included and I am a relatively simple scrapper. Her templates are fabulous and she is the sweetest person! She sells all her goodies at Scrapdish.
My sisters and I enjoying the flowers and plantings at Brookside Gardens.

Full credits listed at DST

No comments: