This is my place to share with family and friends. You might find handmade cards, digital scrapbook pages, photos or a little chatter because those are the things I love. My blog is a work in progress, so be patient with me. Most of the time I think I will be talking to myself, but hey, I'm used to that!



Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finished a layout with Jessica's new kit...

I have had these pictures for a while but couldn't put anything together until I found this Vintage Hand brush by Nadine Pau. Then things started clicking. Do you think this means my family is tired of me taking their picture?


All from Jessica Bolton's Pastiche For The Boys kit at SBG except for the Vintage Hand brush by Nadine Pau and the cardboard edges from Marcie Reckinger's Border Basics. Font is DB KarahScript

No comments: